2014/05/12

Rearranging in the studio

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Happy Monday!
I have so much energy after the weekend, had so much fun; walked at least 10 rounds at the food market, met Hilda for coffee, partied with our Scottish friends (how we became friends: Hi, We're from Scotland! You are from Sweden, right? Yes! Oh, great, then you know how to party - you're invited to our wedding next year!), took long walks, ate crazy amounts of food, had a chat with our Greek friends etc etc.

So, today I have emptied the studio walls from old work, bought some paper sheets as inspiration and rearranged a few things. Needed another desk so I put an old coffee table that we don't use anymore on top of two drawer units that I didn't really like - desk!

11 comments:

  1. Ahh I need to rearrange my studio as well, such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for energy and a brand new week full of creative potential!
    Always love to see glimpses of people's studios!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, where did you get those paper sheets? They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your studio. It looks so peaceful and creative at the same time. :)
    Could I ask you where you found this beautiful paper? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sandra, your studio is the most inspiring space i've ever seen.
    so pure. so cozy. so great.
    and i love that desk-idea.

    liebgruss
    eni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so wonderful light and airy, like it a lot!
    barbara bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra,
    From time to time, I leave a message on your blog, just to say that I like it very much...
    Nice to see Berlin, nice cafes, good food and your life as an artist !
    Cheers from Tokyo :-)
    Celine

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Totally makes sense that you and Hilda are friends! I follow you both on IG and love both your posts. Didn't know you guys were connected!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your creative space! genius table solution too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!